We are open!
Coronavirus has changed the way we travel, at ItalyXP as travel consultants we are looking towards the new normal, supporting you in developing a safe travel plan to Italy, following all local requirements.
Our health & safety measures
Our partners and suppliers implement all health & safety standards in their services accordingly with local Government requirements, aiming at ensuring clients the most enjoyable and safest experience.
- Mandatory masks, when required
- Hand sanitizers available for clients
- Limited group size respecting social distancing measures
- Temperature check
- Trained staff
- Frequent disinfection of vehicles (cars, buses)
Most of our tours are running regularly. You can check the availability on the calendar of each tour page, but if you do not find what you are looking for, please contact us, we will be glad to help you!
Please note that due to the rapidly evolving situation, tour schedules may be subject to last-minute changes, but don't worry, we will figure out a solution together!
Travel Information for tourists entering Italy and Restrictions:
Starting from August 2021, it is mandatory to have the Green Pass (Covid Health Certificate) to enter Italy. Please find below the updated rules and information provided by institutional sources:
- EU Digital Covid Certificate - Ministry of Health of Italy
- Covid-19 updates: information for tourists
- U.S. State Department
Where in Italy the green pass is required:
- Transport: domestic flights, Intercity and high-speed trains, long-distance buses, and inter-regional ships and ferries (not required on local public transportation)
- Restaurants and bars to dine indoor (not mandatory outdoor)
- Museums, cultural venues and archeological sites
- Cinema, theatres, concerts
- Spas, leisure centres
Please check out the Centre of Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for travel updates and always take the necessary steps to minimize risk while traveling.
Current situation in Italy
Regions of Italy and are classified into 3 areas - red, orange and yellow - corresponding to three risk scenarios, each one with different rules and restrictions.
- Yellow zone – rules and restrictions
- Orange zone – rules and restrictions
- Red zone – rules and restrictions
The white zone is the lowest risk scenario, where there is total freedom of movement and activities (restaurants, bars etc) are running regularly with some restrictions applied regarding masks and social distancing.Current Classification of Italian regions – Ministry of Health.
Current Classification of Italian regions – Ministry of Health
Stay Informed, Healthy & Optimistic
There is still a lot of misinformation being circulated about the virus so we would like to help you stay informed with the most accurate information on the current situation and travel restrictions issued by European and U.S. Governments. We recommend consulting these trusted sources:
How to contact us
For any information about upcoming tours and travel restrictions updates, or about terms and use of travel vouchers, please feel free to contact us by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the current situation our responses may be delayed, we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! Thank you for your understanding and continuing support.
We look forward to welcoming you in Italy soon!